no


- Please, stay with me tonigth.
- Why?
- I just don't know if I can hadle loosing someone else today.
- But you're not loosing me, I won't let you, I love you like I never loved before. You're just special to me, and I can't describe how I'm feeling, when I see you sad like rigth now. That's killing me.
- I need you here, because with you, I have strength to handle this, just be with me, and I promess that I'll be okay.
- Just what you want my little, you're the only thing it matters now.


- Por favor, fique comigo essa noite.
- Por quê?
- Eu apenas não sei se consigo perder mais alguém hoje.
- Mas você não está me perdendo, eu não vou te deixar, eu te amo como nunca amei antes.
Você é apenas especial pra mim, e eu não consigo descrever como me sinto, quando te vejo triste como agora. Isso está me matando.
- Eu preciso de você aqui, por que com você, eu tenho força para aguentar isso, só fique comigo, e eu prometo que vou ficar bem.
- Só o que você quiser minha pequena, você é a única coisa que importa agora.





Samantha B.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas